UL Recognition and Test Program Development
UL is a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL works with customers and stakeholders to help them navigate market complexity. UL brings clarity and empowers trust to support the responsible development, production, marketing and purchase of the goods, solutions, and innovations of today and tomorrow.
Peritia can provide your company end-to-end project engineering administrative services so you have the dedicated resources and knowledge to achieve UL recognition in a timely manner.
- Flammability of Plastic Materials
- 94HB Horizontal Burning Test
- 94V-0, V-1, or V-2 Vertical Burning Testing
- VTM-0, VTM-1, or VTM-2 Thin Material Vertical Burning Test
- Polymeric Materials —Short Term Property Evaluations
- UL 746B
- Polymeric Materials —Long Term Property Evaluations
- Relative Thermal Index Based Long Term Thermal Aging (LTTA)
- Polymeric Materials —Industrial Laminates, Filament Wound Tubing, Vulcanized Fiber and Materials Used in Printed Wiring Boards
- Polymeric Materials —Flexible Dielectric Film Materials for use in Printed Wiring Boards and Flexible Materials Interconnect Constructions
- Printed Wiring Boards
- Flexible Materials Interconnect Constructions
- Outline of Investigation for Determination of the Maximum Operating Temperature Rating of Photovoltaic (PV) Materials