Terms & Conditions
1. The User further acknowledges that use of Training Materials received in the Training Sessions is subject to all of the following terms:
2. User acknowledges that the Training Materials furnished in the Training Sessions hereunder are copyrighted and are for the sole use (and in the case of video Materials, viewing) by employees of User.
3. User agrees that User shall not charge anyone, either directly or indirectly, to view or hear the Training Materials without specific written permission from a duly elected officer of Crestcom International, LLC.
4. If User’s organization is a franchise organization or part of a chain or group of organizations – whether independently owned or not – other franchisees or members of the chain or group shall not be allowed access to or utilization of the Training Materials provided hereunder, either directly or indirectly, without specific written permission from a duly elected officer of Crestcom International, LLC.
5. User agrees that User shall not sell, rent, lease, lend, give, or otherwise transfer, or provide access to or utilization of any of the Training Materials provided hereunder to any other individual, organization, or entity without specific written authorization from a duly elected officer of Crestcom International, LLC. User also shall not post any of the Training Materials on any Internet or Intranet system, or display them via videoconferencing without specific written authorization from a duly elected officer of Crestcom International, LLC.
6. User shall not do any act or thing indirectly that User is prohibited from doing directly.
7. User authorizes Crestcom International, LLC or any of its Authorized Licensees to use User’s and/or User’s agent(s) name(s) as a reference.
Terms of CRESTCOM® Training Attendance/Participation
1. Admissions to training Sessions are interchangeable within User’s organization. If User is a franchise or a part of a chain or group of organizations (whether independently owned or not), or if User is a division or department of a company, admissions are not interchangeable with other franchisees, chain or group members, divisions or departments.
2. User is responsible for paying for each month’s training activities/Materials irrespective whether participants attend the monthly training Session or other workshop activities.
3. No refunds will be made for missed training. With the approval of Crestcom International, LLC, unused training may be exchanged for access to and/or use of other Crestcom products.
4. User authorizes Crestcom International, LLC or any of its Authorized Licensees to use, attribute and publicize, without compensation, all feedback, suggestions, or ideas provided by User or any individuals from User’s organization attending Sessions under this agreement.
Terms of CRESTCOM® Online Licensing Agreement
User is licensed (if applicable) to access and view the video, audio and written materials furnished online by Crestcom International, LLC, all collectively referred to as the “Online Materials,” per the terms set forth on the front page, subject to the following provisions: After the conclusion of the applicable term, unless this Agreement is extended as provided below, User’s access to and right to use or view the Online Materials and (if applicable) video-related Online Materials shall cease. Thereafter, Crestcom International, LLC shall have the right to deny access to the Online Materials.
If User is entitled to access and view the Online Materials, upon mutual agreement of User, Authorized Licensee and Crestcom International, LLC, this Agreement may be extended in one-year increments for a mutually agreed amount. In the event User does not choose to pay the annual license renewal fee or is otherwise not entitled to renewal of this license, User’s right to access and use the Online Materials shall end.
User agrees that neither User nor User’s agents, representatives, employees, nor others will record, duplicate, reproduce, or retransmit any of the Online Materials to which User has been granted access hereunder, in any manner whatsoever.
Notwithstanding the fact that this Agreement is between User and the Authorized Licensee, Crestcom International, LLC shall have the right to deny access to or use of any of the Materials and/or to take legal action to enforce this Agreement.
All costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred by Authorized Licensee or Crestcom International, LLC in order to collect any amounts due under this Agreement, or to remedy any other breach of this Agreement by User, shall be borne by User.
The User, Authorized Licensee and Crestcom International, LLC are each responsible for keeping their original copies of this Agreement for a period of five years following completion of the training procured hereunder. The Authorized Licensee will provide Crestcom International, LLC with its copy of the contract, invoices or payments made with respect thereto, or other form indicating the clients’, users’ or agents’ conformity to the above conditions. Details of payments made by User and a duplicate of the User’s copy of this Agreement will be provided to Crestcom International, LLC upon written request.
300 Spectrum Cenbter Drive, Suite 400, Irvine, CA 92618 | USA
Crestcom International, LLC
6900 E. Belleview Avenue, Suite 100, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 | USA